Compliance Emergency Planning
The essential safety measures installed in buildings today allow us to safely use taller, wider, more densely populated buildings than ever before.
If the essential safety measures can be harnessed to serve the building occupants, then the investment in these assets can enhance safety.
Compliance Emergency Planning helps building owners and managers unleash the potential of the essential safety measures by:
- providing Emergency Planning i.e. documentation and training of wardens;
- liaising with fire service providers i.e. ensuring the contractors meet the client’s expectations;
- performing independent fire safety audits i.e. provide reassurance when preparing mandatory certification;
- preparing Critical Incident Management Plans; to follow up the immediate management of the emergency with planned response
Our goal is to assist in this specialised area to ensure the systems serve the occupants rather than building owners /managers being slaves to the systems. Through this, the building can offer the level of safety the occupants need while keeping costs under control.
To be different and give you value for money, Compliance Emergency Planning:
- takes time to listen, consult and assess the needs of your facility.
- wants to protect not just your occupants, but your business reputation, liability and future.
- develops multi-level responses to emergencies, that combine to produce safety, compliance, protection and transparency.
- will develop a solution to fit your business needs.
- offers the experience and insight to emergency planning that keeps your facility, employees, reputation and future safe.